Monday, October 4, 2010

Project finally complete...

I have officially completed my folk tale for digital cinematography. I decided to choose The Ugly Duckling, and put my modern day twist on it. Instead of him turning into a beautiful swan as he did in the original story; I decided to give him steroids. Shortly after he was injected with the steroids shot, it wore off and his skin/feathers became flabby and he was viewed as being even uglier than he already was.

The moral of my story is, just be thankful for the way God has created you. If people think you're ugly, then that is there own personal opinion. As long as you're confident in yourself and you love the way you look, that is all that really matters. Because if you decide to destroy yourself, you may not end up looking the way you thought you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment